7.17.2011

Who is A Modern Day Mrs?


I am...
a wife
a daughter
a big sister to two wonderful brothers and one amazing sister
a friend
a fur baby momma
a lover of good wine - red, white, bubbly - I'm not picky!
an aspiring cook
a lover of good books
a starbucks junkie
an advocate for children
a bit of a nerd at heart
a true lover of Disney
a bit sentimental
a crier - especially when it comes to goodbyes (in real life or the movies)
a believer in God
particular, many some would call it anal
a perfectionist
an oldest child and fit the description to a tee (read Type A)
a lover of music
looking forward to being a mom one day
and
so much more!

Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. I look forward to sharing my thoughts, feelings, and life with you. This will be a place where I document who I am, where I've been and where I am going. Let the journey begin...

Mr. & Mrs. S
Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment