9.11.2011

Forever Changed

I know I've been away from this little blog of mine for quite some time, I hope to be back with more regularity!
I wish I had more to say today but I really don't. I just want to express my gratitude for the men and women who protect our country everyday. I will never forget the terrible acts that occurred on September 11, 2001 or all that we lost. I will never forget where I was or how I felt. I was changed forever, as I think we all were. I was one of the "lucky" ones, I didn't lose anyone close to me. But I did lose a sense of safety and the feeling of being invincible.
Let us use today to reflect and to remember. Let's pray for the families who lost so much that day, let's pray for our troops and their families as they sacrifice to keep us safe everyday, let us pray for our country as we continue to heal ten year later. I am forever changed and will never ever forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment